- What is Capsaicin?
- What is Cayenne Pepper?
- Two Delicious Capsicum Recipes
- Nutritional Value of Red Peppers
- Cayenne Pepper Hot Sauce Recipe
- Does Cayenne Pepper Burn Fat?
- What is Capsicum?
- McCormick’s Cayenne Cinnamon Ribs with Maple Glaze
- Cayenne Pepper Diet Recipe
- Cayenne Pepper Sore Throat Remedies
- Fresh Cayenne Pepper Recipes
- Cayenne Pepper for Hair Growth
Tag Archives: substituting ingredients
If you’ve been wondering whether you would be better off substituting honey for the maple syrup in the Cayenne pepper cleanse, you may have to decide for yourself who you believe. Stanley Burroughs himself didn’t think we should be eating honey at all so he certainly wouldn’t have recommended it as a substitute for his grade B maple syrup cleanse. On the other hand, raw organic honey is certainly used in other detox cleanses. For example, if you are doing a raw food detox, you would be able to add raw honey to your diet without any problem. So honey … Continue reading