- What is Capsaicin?
- What is Cayenne Pepper?
- Two Delicious Capsicum Recipes
- Nutritional Value of Red Peppers
- Cayenne Pepper Hot Sauce Recipe
- Does Cayenne Pepper Burn Fat?
- What is Capsicum?
- McCormick’s Cayenne Cinnamon Ribs with Maple Glaze
- Cayenne Pepper Diet Recipe
- Cayenne Pepper Sore Throat Remedies
- Fresh Cayenne Pepper Recipes
- Cayenne Pepper for Hair Growth
Tag Archives: substitute for cayenne
When you set out to cook a special dish that contains cayenne pepper only to find out that youâ€™re totally out, it can be very frustrating. The first thing youâ€™re going to want to know is if youâ€™ve got anything on hand that can work as a good cayenne pepper substitute. The good news is that there are a few substitutions for cayenne pepper that you may have right in your kitchen. If you need a substitute for fresh cayenne pepper, green chilies often make the best choice. These need to be firm with smooth skin. Wrinkled chilies often produce … Continue reading