- What is Capsaicin?
- What is Cayenne Pepper?
- Two Delicious Capsicum Recipes
- Nutritional Value of Red Peppers
- Cayenne Pepper Hot Sauce Recipe
- Does Cayenne Pepper Burn Fat?
- What is Capsicum?
- McCormick’s Cayenne Cinnamon Ribs with Maple Glaze
- Cayenne Pepper Diet Recipe
- Cayenne Pepper Sore Throat Remedies
- Fresh Cayenne Pepper Recipes
- Cayenne Pepper for Hair Growth
Tag Archives: spice rubs
This recipe comes from the McCormick website, probably the most popular brand of spices at your local supermarket. Naturally most of the ingredients called for in their recipe are made by McCormick. You can buy McCormick Spices on Amazon. I really like this spice rub for baby back ribs (and other kinds of ribs) because it is simple to prepare and tastes yummy. It is also made with two of our favorite ingredients on this website: cayenne pepper and maple syrup. Prep time is only 10 minutes, but it requires 1 hour and 10 minutes in the oven. This recipe … Continue reading