- What is Capsaicin?
- What is Cayenne Pepper?
- Two Delicious Capsicum Recipes
- Nutritional Value of Red Peppers
- Cayenne Pepper Hot Sauce Recipe
- Does Cayenne Pepper Burn Fat?
- What is Capsicum?
- McCormick’s Cayenne Cinnamon Ribs with Maple Glaze
- Cayenne Pepper Diet Recipe
- Cayenne Pepper Sore Throat Remedies
- Fresh Cayenne Pepper Recipes
- Cayenne Pepper for Hair Growth
Tag Archives: sore throat remedies
With colds and flus so prevalent, pharmaceutical companies make tons of money every year on cold remedies, as well as sore throat remedies. However, something that many people have started trying when itâ€™s needed is cayenne pepper for sore throat. Usually, this is made in tea form but thereâ€™s also a rather tasty concoction that works even better. People that have tried it say that itâ€™s 100 percent effective. The name of this wonder remedy is Tomato Tea, or Cayenne Pepper Tea. The cayenne pepper does make your lips a bit numb for a while, and it may sting your … Continue reading