- What is Capsaicin?
- What is Cayenne Pepper?
- Two Delicious Capsicum Recipes
- Nutritional Value of Red Peppers
- Cayenne Pepper Hot Sauce Recipe
- Does Cayenne Pepper Burn Fat?
- What is Capsicum?
- McCormick’s Cayenne Cinnamon Ribs with Maple Glaze
- Cayenne Pepper Diet Recipe
- Cayenne Pepper Sore Throat Remedies
- Fresh Cayenne Pepper Recipes
- Cayenne Pepper for Hair Growth
Tag Archives: sea salt water flush
If you are going to be doing the Cayenne Pepper Cleanse, then you also want to make sure that are you using the salt water flush as that is also part of the Master Cleanse. Unlike the batch of lemonade mix, you only drink the saltwater flush recipe once a day. Actually, I’m probably being generous when I saw drink, it is more like “choke it down”. It does not taste great, but you only need to use it once a day and it will do a lot of work to clear you right out. So just hold put your … Continue reading