- What is Capsaicin?
- What is Cayenne Pepper?
- Two Delicious Capsicum Recipes
- Nutritional Value of Red Peppers
- Cayenne Pepper Hot Sauce Recipe
- Does Cayenne Pepper Burn Fat?
- What is Capsicum?
- McCormick’s Cayenne Cinnamon Ribs with Maple Glaze
- Cayenne Pepper Diet Recipe
- Cayenne Pepper Sore Throat Remedies
- Fresh Cayenne Pepper Recipes
- Cayenne Pepper for Hair Growth
Tag Archives: red peppers
The nutritional value of red peppers certainly makes them a healthy addition to your diet. They pack quite a punch in both Vitamins A and C in particular and they are great anti-inflammatories. Here’s what you get from eating red peppers. The serving size is approximately 1 cup of red peppers chopped and raw and that cup would have the following nutritional profile: For example, 78% of its 46 calories comes from carbohydrates, 9% comes from fats, and 13% comes from protein. It is also important to consider the inflammation factor of the red peppers. It is normally around 126, … Continue reading