- What is Capsaicin?
- What is Cayenne Pepper?
- Two Delicious Capsicum Recipes
- Nutritional Value of Red Peppers
- Cayenne Pepper Hot Sauce Recipe
- Does Cayenne Pepper Burn Fat?
- What is Capsicum?
- McCormick’s Cayenne Cinnamon Ribs with Maple Glaze
- Cayenne Pepper Diet Recipe
- Cayenne Pepper Sore Throat Remedies
- Fresh Cayenne Pepper Recipes
- Cayenne Pepper for Hair Growth
Tag Archives: red pepper
Many people assume that red cayenne pepper is the same thing as red pepper. Those people are correct in their assumption. Famous for being a part of Indian and Mexican dishes, the red, spicy chili pepper is both Cayenne and red. There are a few manufacturers that use one of the names over the other one to tell the difference in the heat of the powder, but this isnâ€™t done everywhere. Therefore, to clear up any confusion when cooking, understand that a recipe calling for Cayenne pepper also means red. If it calls for red pepper, it also means Cayenne … Continue reading