- What is Capsaicin?
- What is Cayenne Pepper?
- Two Delicious Capsicum Recipes
- Nutritional Value of Red Peppers
- Cayenne Pepper Hot Sauce Recipe
- Does Cayenne Pepper Burn Fat?
- What is Capsicum?
- McCormick’s Cayenne Cinnamon Ribs with Maple Glaze
- Cayenne Pepper Diet Recipe
- Cayenne Pepper Sore Throat Remedies
- Fresh Cayenne Pepper Recipes
- Cayenne Pepper for Hair Growth
Tag Archives: growing cayenne peppers
One of the healthiest foods you can ingest is cayenne pepper. They arenâ€™t that expensive in the stores, but you can save that money and growing cayenne peppers yourself.Â These peppers have a rather medium heat to them and are used in a lot of Mexican and Cajun dishes. To begin growing cayenne pepper plants, plant your seeds indoors. Cayenne is very fragile when it comes to extreme temperatures, whether thatâ€™s intensely hot or extremely cold. Start your seeds in some light and well-drained soil. Keep them in a sunny, warm location in your house or a greenhouse. Whatever room … Continue reading