- What is Capsaicin?
- What is Cayenne Pepper?
- Two Delicious Capsicum Recipes
- Nutritional Value of Red Peppers
- Cayenne Pepper Hot Sauce Recipe
- Does Cayenne Pepper Burn Fat?
- What is Capsicum?
- McCormick’s Cayenne Cinnamon Ribs with Maple Glaze
- Cayenne Pepper Diet Recipe
- Cayenne Pepper Sore Throat Remedies
- Fresh Cayenne Pepper Recipes
- Cayenne Pepper for Hair Growth
Tag Archives: grade b maple syrup
If you are familiar with the Master Cleanse, you may have also heard the name Grade B Maple Syrup Cleanse. This is yet another name for the Master Cleanse, for which maple syrup is mixed together with the juice of a lemon, cayenne pepper and put into 8 ounces of water for the cleanse. Thereâ€™s an excellent reason that the maple syrup is a major ingredient in the Master Cleanse. Quite simply, it is a delicious and health food, with lots of nutrients. Maple Syrup is a tasty sweetener used most often for a little extra flavoring for food and … Continue reading