- What is Capsaicin?
- What is Cayenne Pepper?
- Two Delicious Capsicum Recipes
- Nutritional Value of Red Peppers
- Cayenne Pepper Hot Sauce Recipe
- Does Cayenne Pepper Burn Fat?
- What is Capsicum?
- McCormick’s Cayenne Cinnamon Ribs with Maple Glaze
- Cayenne Pepper Diet Recipe
- Cayenne Pepper Sore Throat Remedies
- Fresh Cayenne Pepper Recipes
- Cayenne Pepper for Hair Growth
Tag Archives: drying cayenne peppers
Posted on May 4, 2011
When youâ€™ve been successful at growing cayenne pepper, the next step you may want to take is that of drying them. Since peppers won’t last more than a few weeks at either room temperature or in the fridge, drying them will allow you to continue to enjoy them once their growing season is long past. In fact, dried peppers can last up to several years if you dry them properly and keep them away from moist storage areas. Before you get started, go through all the peppers that you are considering drying first. You want to throw all the bad … Continue reading →