- What is Capsaicin?
- What is Cayenne Pepper?
- Two Delicious Capsicum Recipes
- Nutritional Value of Red Peppers
- Cayenne Pepper Hot Sauce Recipe
- Does Cayenne Pepper Burn Fat?
- What is Capsicum?
- McCormick’s Cayenne Cinnamon Ribs with Maple Glaze
- Cayenne Pepper Diet Recipe
- Cayenne Pepper Sore Throat Remedies
- Fresh Cayenne Pepper Recipes
- Cayenne Pepper for Hair Growth
Tag Archives: colds and flu
Ever eat spicy food and suddenly feel like you have to blow your nose? There might be some cayenne pepper in your dish! So the next time you are feeling stuffed up, whether from a bad cold, the flu or allergies, you might want to give a thought to cayenne’s mucus loosening properties. Some folks swear by the stuff and if you want to have a productive nose blowing session, I think that just adding a bit of cayenne to your next meal with definitely do the trick. Actually, adding cayenne pepper to your food throughout the winter may even … Continue reading