- What is Capsaicin?
- What is Cayenne Pepper?
- Two Delicious Capsicum Recipes
- Nutritional Value of Red Peppers
- Cayenne Pepper Hot Sauce Recipe
- Does Cayenne Pepper Burn Fat?
- What is Capsicum?
- McCormick’s Cayenne Cinnamon Ribs with Maple Glaze
- Cayenne Pepper Diet Recipe
- Cayenne Pepper Sore Throat Remedies
- Fresh Cayenne Pepper Recipes
- Cayenne Pepper for Hair Growth
Tag Archives: Cayenne Pepper
There are many advocates of cayenne pepper weight loss benefits. While there are some who knock any ‘so-called’Â health benefits of this peppery spice, it is found in all sorts of weight loss aids. Since cayenne pepper has lots of warming and activating properties, it is considered an aid to metabolism and may boost the rate of your metabolism about 25%, which would be a considerable aid to weight loss. Of course, if you are considering using cayenne pepper for weight loss, you may have considered doing the Master Cleanse. The Master Cleanse is one of many popular detoxing cleansing … Continue reading