- What is Capsaicin?
- What is Cayenne Pepper?
- Two Delicious Capsicum Recipes
- Nutritional Value of Red Peppers
- Cayenne Pepper Hot Sauce Recipe
- Does Cayenne Pepper Burn Fat?
- What is Capsicum?
- McCormick’s Cayenne Cinnamon Ribs with Maple Glaze
- Cayenne Pepper Diet Recipe
- Cayenne Pepper Sore Throat Remedies
- Fresh Cayenne Pepper Recipes
- Cayenne Pepper for Hair Growth
Tag Archives: cayenne pepper for colds
Anyone who has ever had a cold has probably tried one of the many over the counter remedies that are widely available. However, there are also plenty of alternative or natural remedies for colds available; as to how effective these treatments are, the only way is to try them yourself. One remedy that may surprise you is using cayenne pepper for colds. The rather strong pepper may not immediately come to mind if you are suffering from a bad cold; however it has been used for many years to treat not only colds and sore throats, but such ailments as … Continue reading