- What is Capsaicin?
- What is Cayenne Pepper?
- Two Delicious Capsicum Recipes
- Nutritional Value of Red Peppers
- Cayenne Pepper Hot Sauce Recipe
- Does Cayenne Pepper Burn Fat?
- What is Capsicum?
- McCormick’s Cayenne Cinnamon Ribs with Maple Glaze
- Cayenne Pepper Diet Recipe
- Cayenne Pepper Sore Throat Remedies
- Fresh Cayenne Pepper Recipes
- Cayenne Pepper for Hair Growth
Tag Archives: cayenne health benefits
Cayenne peppers are a hot chili pepper used to spice up food dishes and also are used for a number of medicinal purposes. It contains a number of vitamins that are good for you including vitamin A, B and C. A more common name which they take is red peppers. It is a fairly hot food item, with a Scoville heat ranking of around 40000. If you are looking for the health benefits of cayenne pepper, there are quite a variety of uses for this spicy pepper. It is quite popular as one of the ingredients in the Master Cleanse … Continue reading