- What is Capsaicin?
- What is Cayenne Pepper?
- Two Delicious Capsicum Recipes
- Nutritional Value of Red Peppers
- Cayenne Pepper Hot Sauce Recipe
- Does Cayenne Pepper Burn Fat?
- What is Capsicum?
- McCormick’s Cayenne Cinnamon Ribs with Maple Glaze
- Cayenne Pepper Diet Recipe
- Cayenne Pepper Sore Throat Remedies
- Fresh Cayenne Pepper Recipes
- Cayenne Pepper for Hair Growth
Tag Archives: capsaicin cream
Capsaicin, the healthy ingredient in cayenne peppers, is not only good for the inside of your body. It can also be used in the form of capsaicin cream and ointment to be applied topically to aid in different maladies. It surprises many that capsaicin is so versatile. In fact, this cream is part of the over the counter deep heating rubs. Capsaicin is the same component that makes cayenne peppers hot and and some of the many cayenne pepper benefits are that it also works to relieve pain and stiffness in joints and muscles when applied in the form of … Continue reading