While there is a wide variety of health benefits in Cayenne pepper, popularity surrounding Cayenne pepper pills has grown over using the natural form. The reason for this is due to the pills having everything you need in the right amounts, making it safe to ingest. You can also get the benefit of cayenne pepper without all of the heat, if you tend to be sensitive to spiciness. The benefits of using capsaicin pills are:
- Losing Weight: This may be one of the most important uses of Cayenne pepper pills.They boost the bodyâ€™s metabolism due to the presence of capsaicin. This decreases the bodyâ€™s appetite and results in the desired weight loss.
- Lowers Blood Pressure: Cayenne pepper pills aid in protecting the body from blood disorders and maintaining a healthy blood pressure. They do this by ensuring the cells in veins, capillaries and arteries get the nutrients they need. This is also because of the capsaicin content.
- Heart Problems: If you take Cayenne pepper pills regularly and in the correct amount, they will aid in reducing cholesterol levels in the body as well as cleaning arteries.
- Inhibits Cancer Cell Growth: Cayenne pills have been known to actually stop the growth of cancerous cells. It also aids in killing any cancer cells present in the prostate or lungs.
Cayenne Pepper Side Effects
While there are, indeed, many benefits to using Cayenne pills, you need to always check with your doctor before committing to a regimen of these, or anything else in pill form. There are few side effects of cayenne pepper, but just to be on the safe side, you need to be aware that there have been some people who suffered from the following:
- Allergies: If you know that youâ€™re allergic to Cayenne pepper, youâ€™ll also be allergic to the pills. You may experience a skin rash, dizziness, swelling and itching in your throat and tongue, and breathing issues.
- Stomach Problems: Itâ€™s possible to suffer from abdominal pain due to the Cayenne pepper being so hot.
- Other Possible Side Effects: While these are rare, itâ€™s possible to experience bleeding from parts of the body, dark colored urine, nausea, and eyes turning yellow.
The benefits do seem to outweigh any possible cayenne side effects. However, always check with our doctor before trying these.